Don’t worry about progressing slowly, worry about standing still —Chinese Proverb
Is your weightlifting progress stalling?
What if you don’t know the causes of your technical mistakes?
Or, what if you don’t know how to fix a technical issue?
Learn to spot the technical issues that prevent you from reaching your maximum weightlifting performance with the “little black book of Chinese weightlifting”.
In this book, you’ll learn the techniques that have helped gold medal athletes improve their:
- Split Jerk
- & Squat Jerk
For each lift, we show you what Chinese coaches see using visual examples of correct and incorrect technique. We provide you with:
- A breakdown of technical errors weightlifters make, often without realizing.
- Explanations of Chinese technical standards used for creating gold medal lifters.
- Our cues, tips, and training suggestions to improve your weightlifting technique.
This book is great for:
- Beginner and intermediate athletes who coach themselves
- Experienced athletes who have stubborn habits
- Coaches looking to improve their “eye” for weightlifting technique
- Trainers looking for ways to fix technical errors
- Anyone wanting to learn what to do and what not to do when performing the snatch, clean, and jerk.
Don’t spend hours analyzing your technique on your own. Learn what to do and what not to do for you to improve your lifting, avoid injuries, and enhance your coaching. Buy a copy of Chinese Weightlifting: A Visual Guide to Technique and learn what Chinese coaches do differently.
- Available in softcover and pdf formats.
- Softcover orders take 3-5 business days to process, followed by standard USPS shipping times (3-6 business days for US orders, 6-12 for international orders). Also, please see our full shipping and return policy,
- Books are shipped directly from our publisher, so if you order multiple products then you may receive multiple packages that may arrive at different times. Please be patient and know that your entire order is on its way. We are not liable for shipping damages or delays
- Please download the book to your preferred device upon ordering. Digital versions have 8 available downloads. We cannot provide refunds or exchanges on missed downloads or downloading the incorrect format.
- If you experience errors with your download, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org