Improve your performance with the first Chinese weightlifting book in Spanish!
The book is over 300 pages long, each containing information organized by Ma Strength, the world’s leading authorities on Chinese weightlifting. The book has 20 chapters and is based on more than 150 research articles and books written by sports scientists, coaches and researchers, it covers:
- What is the Chinese weightlifting system and how does it work?
- Philosophy and biomechanics of the technique of the founders of the Chinese weightlifting system.
- Best Practices for Training and Teaching Weightlifting
- Long-term and short-term programming formulation
- Gender differences in weightlifting training
- Training examples
- And much more!
For the first time, you can master the training principles and techniques used by the best weightlifting team in the world. If you are a coach or athlete, the book is an invaluable resource. The book was created by experts to deepen your knowledge and improve your performance. Applied to your training, the information in our book can help you master the technique, get up safely, and overcome personal best results. The book is equally valuable to coaches as it helps them develop safe and effective programming for athletes of all skill and experience levels.
- Softcover orders take 3-5 business days to process, followed by standard USPS shipping times (3-6 business days for US orders and 6-12 business days for international orders). Wait after this time to request a tracking number.
- Books are shipped directly from our publisher, so multiple orders from our website may arrive at different times. Ma Strength is not responsible for damage or shipping delays.
- Please download the book in the email you receive after completing the order. Download it to your preferred device when ordering.
Each order contains 8 downloads.
- Ma Strength cannot refund or change orders for lost downloads or incorrectly formatted downloads.
- If you have errors with your download, please email email@example.com
- EU / UK members may have to pay VAT for the physical book due to new regulations.