Don’t Worry About Slow Progress, Worry About Standing Still — Chinese Proverb
Is your weightlifting progress stalling?
Do you feel like you know the causes of your technical errors?
Or, do you feel like you don’t know how to fix a technical problem?
In this book, you will learn the critical technical elements that have helped gold medal athletes improve their technique of:
- Split jerk
- and Squat Jerk
For each lift we show you what the Chinese coaches see, using visual examples of correct and incorrect technique. We provide you with:
- An analysis of the technical mistakes athletes make, without realizing it.
- Explanations of the Chinese standards of technique used to create champions.
- Our training tips to correct your mistakes.
This book is perfect for:
- Beginning athletes who train alone.
- Intermediate athletes who have stubborn habits.
- Trainers looking to improve their “eye” for weightlifting technique.
- Coaches looking for ways to correct technical errors.
- Those who want to learn the dos and don’ts.
Don’t waste hours analyzing your technique alone. Learn the dos and don’ts to improve your technique and training. Buy a copy of “Chinese Weightlifting: A Visual Guide to the Technique” and learn the Chinese school difference.
- Softcover orders take 3 to 5 business days to process, followed by standard USPS shipping times (3 to 6 business days for US orders, and 6 to 12 business days for international orders). Please wait after this time to request a tracking number.
- Books are shipped directly from our publisher, so multiple orders from our website may arrive at different times. We are not responsible for damage or shipping delays.
- Each order contains 8 downloads. Please download the book in the email you receive after completing the order. Download it to your preferred device when ordering.
- We are unable to provide refunds or exchanges for lost downloads or incorrectly formatted downloads. If you have errors with your download, please send an email to email@example.com