The first complete and fully digital program dedicated to teaching the techniques used by Chinese weightlifters to dominate international competitions.
Chinese weightlifters are always at the top of international competitions. It is even possible to say that they discovered the “secret” of weightlifting, which allows them to lift more weight with less stress.
Now, for the first time, you can learn the techniques that have helped Chinese weightlifters to reach the top. And everything from home.
We have 3 options available for your needs:
- Combined program (video + PDF): ideal for adult beginners who want to learn Chinese weightlifting techniques and want to implement a program, step by step. It is also good for coaches who want to train Chinese weightlifting techniques
- Video-Only: ideal for athletes and coaches who want to learn Chinese weightlifting techniques, but want to follow their own training programs. It is also good for participants of past Ma Strength seminars and Camps who want to remember the details of the Chinese weightlifting technique.
- PDF-Only: ideal for participants of past Ma Strength seminars and Camps who already understand the Chinese weightlifting technique and wish to practice the techniques they have learned, step by step.
The introductory video course offers 2 hours of training exemplified directly by the Ma Strength team. It is the first course of its kind and covers key concepts, such as:
- The theory that underpins the techniques of Chinese weightlifting and that makes them so effective. You will learn the Chinese philosophy of weightlifting and the underlying scientific principles,
- A progressive 7-part exercise program that teaches everything you need to know to do a full snatch from the ground – even if you are a beginner.
- A 6-part progressive program to do a full clean from the ground.
- A progressive 5-part program that will clearly show the technical part, allowing anyone to do a squat jerk and a split jerk at the level of a professional.
- If you need CEUs for your training certification, you can apply for a certificate worth 2 credit hours supported by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).
And we combine our complete training guide with the video course to give you the highest possible training level, at a discounted price!
In our detailed guide you will have:
- 3-day and 4-day programs to train specific Chinese techniques, which make it easier to lift weights from the ground.
- A complete training log to follow up for 9 to 12 weeks of weightlifting training, so you know exactly your progress
- Specific guidelines for frequency, volume, intensity and more, allowing you to maximize your progress in the shortest possible time
- Practical advice and tips on Chinese weightlifting for each exercise to ensure that your technique is correct and that your lifting progresses
- Video demonstrations of weightlifting and strength training movements to ensure correct exercise performance.
- A detailed FAQ that answers the most common problems and the key elements that weightlifters must take into account when using the Chinese method
As if that were not enough, you will have a written guide and video training in several languages. At the moment, the program is available at:
- Japanese French
If you want to get the most out of your training, we recommend buying together.
If you buy the bundled package today, you will save $ 25!
Note: digital products are not refundable. Do not purchase this program if:
- Weightlifting more than 4 days a week
- You have any continuous injuries that affect your ability to do weightlifting movements safely.
- You are under 18 or over 65.
- You are pregnant or will become pregnant during this program.