Introducing the first complete, fully-digital program teaching the foundational techniques Chinese weightlifters use to dominate international competitions.
Chinese weightlifters are consistently at the top of international leaderboards. They’ve “cracked the code” of weightlifting allowing them to lift more weight with less stress.
Now, for the first time ever, you can learn the foundational techniques that have helped Chinese lifters climb to the top, from your own home.
The Chinese Weightlifting Technique Foundation Program is for:
- Adult beginner lifters who want to learn the Chinese weightlifting techniques that enable greater lifts with less strain on joints.
- Adult athletes who are seeking to retrain incorrect technique that’s stopping progress.
- Students who have attended a Ma Strength seminar and need a program to continue their technique practice in their own time.
- Coaches who want to train the most effective Chinese weightlifting techniques with their athletes.
The program is split into two separate products.
The first is an introductory video course with over 2-hours of video training direct from the Ma Strength team. This is the first course of its kind and covers key concepts like:
- The theory behind Chinese weightlifting techniques that make them so effective. You’ll learn the Chinese weightlifting philosophy and the underlying scientific principles.
- A 7-part progressive snatch exercise program that teaches everything you need to know to build up to a full snatch from the floor – even if you’re a complete beginner.
- A 6-part progressive program to build to a full clean from the floor.
- A 5-part progressive program that clarifies the technique allowing anyone to perform a professional level squat jerk and split jerk.
And we’re bundling our complete training guide with the video course to offer the greatest level of coaching we can, at a discounted price!
In our detailed training program guide you’ll receive:
- 3-day and 4-day weightlifting programs to train the specific Chinese techniques that enable easier lifts from the ground up.
- A complete training log to track 9 – 12 weeks of weightlifting training so you know exactly how much progress you’ve made.
- Specific tried-and-tested guidelines for frequency, volume, intensity, and much more, to maximize your progress in as short a time as possible.
- Practical Chinese weightlifting tips and cues for each exercise to ensure your technique is correct and your lifts are progressing.
- Video demonstrations of weightlifting movements and strength training movements to ensure you perform exercises correctly.
- A detailed FAQ answering the most common problems and sticking points lifters have when using the Chinese method.
As if that wasn’t enough, you can get both the written guide and video training in multiple languages. Right now the program is available in:
- Arabic (video only)
- Japanese (coming soon)
You can buy these individually if you’d prefer.
But if you want to get the most out of your training, we recommend buying them together.
If you buy the combo package today, then you’ll save $25
Note: digital products are non-refundable. Please do not purchase this program if you:
- Train weightlifting more than 4 days per week
- Have any ongoing injuries that affect your ability to perform weightlifting movements safely.
- Are under 18 years old or over 65 years old.
- Are pregnant or will become pregnant during this program.