Introducing the first complete, fully-digital program teaching the foundational techniques Chinese weightlifters use to dominate international competitions.
Chinese weightlifters are consistently at the top of international leaderboards. They’ve “cracked the code” of weightlifting allowing them to lift more weight with less stress.
Now, for the first time ever, you can learn the foundational techniques that have helped Chinese lifters climb to the top, from your own home. We have 3 options available to best suit your needs:
- Combo Program (Video + PDF): ideal for adult beginner lifters who want to learn the Chinese weightlifting techniques and want a step-by-step program to implement. Also good for coaches who work with beginners.
- Video Only: ideal for athletes and coaches who want to learn Chinese weightlifting techniques but want to follow their own training programs. It’s also a great refresher for participants of past Ma Strength seminars and camps.
- PDF Only: ideal for past participants of Ma Strength seminars and camps who already understand Chinese weightlifting technique and want to practice the skills they learned, step by step.
The video course provides 2-hours of technical guidance direct from Ma Strength. This is the first course of its kind and covers key concepts like:
- The theory behind Chinese weightlifting techniques that make them so effective. You’ll learn the Chinese weightlifting philosophy and the underlying scientific principles.
- A 7-part progressive snatch exercise program that teaches everything you need to know to build up to a full snatch from the floor – even if you’re a complete beginner.
- A 6-part progressive program to build to a full clean from the floor.
- A 5-part progressive program that clarifies the technique allowing anyone to perform a professional level squat jerk and split jerk.
- If you need CEU’s for your training certification, you can request a certificate worth 2 credit hours backed by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
And you can bundle the complete training guide with the video course to offer the greatest level of coaching we can, at a discounted price!
In the detailed training program guide you’ll receive:
- 3-day and 4-day weightlifting programs to train the specific Chinese techniques that enable easier lifts from the ground up.
- A complete training log to track 9 – 12 weeks of weightlifting training so you know exactly how much progress you’ve made.
- Specific tried-and-tested guidelines for frequency, volume, intensity, and much more, to maximize your progress in as short a time as possible.
- Practical Chinese weightlifting tips and cues for each exercise to ensure your technique is correct and your lifts are progressing.
- Video demonstrations of weightlifting movements and strength training movements to ensure you perform exercises correctly.
- A detailed FAQ answering the most common problems and sticking points lifters have when using the Chinese method.
If you want to get the most out of your training, you should definitely buy them together.
If you buy the combo package today, then you’ll save $25! So start your training journey on the right foot, today!
Note: Digital products are non-refundable. Please do not purchase this program if you:
- Have any ongoing injuries that affect your ability to perform weightlifting movements safely.
- Are under 18 years old or over 65 years old.
- Are pregnant or will become pregnant during this program.
- Please download the book to your preferred device upon ordering. The program has 8 available downloads. Ma Strength cannot provide refunds or exchanges on missed downloads or downloading the incorrect format.