The first comprehensive, fully digital program that teaches the basic techniques Chinese weightlifters use to dominate international competitions.
Chinese weightlifters are consistently at the top of the international rankings hierarchy. They have “found the secrets” to weightlifting, which allows them to lift more with less stress.
Today for the first time, you can learn the techniques that helped Chinese weightlifters rise to the top from your home.
- Combo Program (Video + PDF): ideal for beginners who want to learn Chinese weightlifting techniques but want to implement a program with steps.
- Video Only: ideal for athletes and coaches who want to learn Chinese weightlifting techniques but want to follow their training programs. It is also a great refresh for participants of Ma Strength seminars and camps.
- PDF Only: Ideal for those attending Ma Strength seminars and camps who already understand basic Chinese weightlifting technique and want to practice the skills they have learned gradually.
The Chinese Weightlifting Method program is divided into two separate products.
The first is an introductory course with over 2 hours of video training with the Ma Strength team. This kind of course covers key concepts like;
- The Theory Behind Chinese Weightlifting Techniques That Make Them So Effective. You will learn about Chinese weightlifting philosophy and basic scientific principles.
A 7-part progressive exercise program that teaches you everything you need to know to prepare for a full snatch even if you are a beginner.
- A 6-part progressive program to upgrade your basics.
- A progressive 5-part program that improves technique and allows everyone to perform a professional-level squat jerk and split jerk.
We have combined our training guide with the course video to offer the best level of coaching possible, at a great price!
You will receive our detailed guide to the training program;
- A Chinese weightlifting training program of 3 and 4 days per week to train specific techniques that make lifting easier from the base.
- A comprehensive diary to track 9-12 weeks of weightlifting training so you know exactly what progress you’ve made.
- Specific and proven guidelines for frequency, volume, intensity and more to maximize your progress in record time.
- Chinese weightlifting tips and hints for each exercise to make sure your technique is correct and your lifts are progressing.
- Weightlifting and strength training video demonstrations to make sure you are performing the exercises correctly.
- A detailed FAQ answering the most common problems and weak points that weightlifters encounter when using the training method.
If you want to get the most out of your workout, we recommend purchasing them together.
If you buy the combo package today, you will save $ 25.
Note that digital products are not refundable. Please do not purchase this program if you:
- You train weightlifting more than 4 days a week
- You have injuries that affect your ability to perform weightlifting movements safely.
- You are under 18 or over or under 65.
- Vous êtes enceinte ou le deviendrez l’être en cours de ce programme.
- Veuillez télécharger le livre sur votre appareil préféré au moment de la commande.
- Chaque achat numérique contient 8 téléchargements.
- Nous ne pouvons pas rembourser ou échanger les téléchargements manqués ou les téléchargements mal formatés. Si vous voyez des erreurs lors du téléchargement, veuillez envoyer un e-mail à email@example.com