A staple in both training and competition, the Ma Strength Chinese weightlifting belt can be a game-changer for your programming.
UNPARALLELED SUPPORT: never feel like your belt is too tight or too lose! The Ma Strength Chinese weightlifting belt contains a patent-pending “Pioneer Cut” TM staggered hole design to provide:
- optimum tightness during body weight fluctuations,
- quicker belt adjustment during your WOD,
- better bracing due to optimum fitting, and
- more support at every section of a lift.
- can be used for cleans, jerks, squats, deadlifts, and other assistance movements.
- an improved rolling black buckle allows you to adjust or remove the belt quickly within a WOD
WORLD-CLASS COMFORT: never feel like your belt gets in your way with the following upgrades:
- a new tapered designed design (10cm/4″ in back, 6cm/2.5″ in front) to achieve full range of motion and comfortable breathing,
- custom edging to prevent digging in the hips or ribs,
- interior garment suede layer allows for greater comfort during shirtless training sessions.
- crafted from 100% sole leather, our weightlifting belt is light and requires very little break-in time,
- engraved designs guard against color fading.
SENDS A MESSAGE: engraved on the tongue of the belt is the Chinese saying “乘风破浪” which literally means “ride the wind, cut through the waves” and is used to communicate “create your destiny.”
LIFETIME GUARANTEE: the quality of this belt is so high, it comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects!
How to Measure your waist for your weightlifting belt.
- Use a pliable or seamstress tape
- Pull the tape tightly around your relaxed waist, about 10cm (4 inches) above where your pants are.
- Take that measurement and use the size guide in the top tab to select your belt.
- Belts ship worldwide.
- Please note, UK/EU customers may have to pay VAT upon delivery or to enable delivery.
- If you experience difficulty placing an order outside the US, please contact us.
- Also, please see the full shipping and return policy.