What if you could have the ease of use/comfort of a Velcro belt and the support that is similar to a leather belt?
The reality is now with the Ma Strength hybrid weightlifting belt!
UNPARALLELED SUPPORT: combines the best of Velcro and leather belts:
- 10cm (4”) wide velcro strap provides secure 360-degree compression.
- high-quality leather sewn into the belt provides a uniform distribution of rigidity and support.
- can be used for cleans, jerks, squats, deadlifts, and other assistance movements.
- rolling black buckle allows you to adjust quickly within a WOD that requires more mobility.
- Perfect for weightlifting and CrossFit!
WORLD-CLASS COMFORT: never feel like your belt gets in your way with the following upgrades:
- flexible enough to avoid discomfort/pinching in your ribs.
- uses vegetable tan shoulder leather, requiring no break-in period.
- use Mil-spec Velcro(TM) a heavy-duty military-grade velcro that will last for at least 10,000 cycles!
- use 1000d Cordura Packcloth which has excellent tear strength and is very abrasion-resistant.
- Reinforced stitching helps withstand tight fitting.
- Steel buckle endures the toughest workouts.
How to Measure your waist for your weightlifting belt.
- Use a pliable or seamstress tape
- Pull the tape tightly around your relaxed waist, about 10cm (4 inches) above where your pants are.
- Take that measurement and use the size guide at the top tab to select your belt..
- Belts currently ship worldwide. EU/UK members might have to pay a VAT due to new regulations.
- If you experience difficulty placing an order outside the US, please contact us.
- Also, please see the full shipping and return policy prior to purchase.