Winter Weightlifting Camp
We are excited to announce the establishment of the 2018 Ma Strength Winter Weightlifting Camp! This is an exclusive opportunity to experience the Chinese weightlifting system and take your lifting and knowledge to the next level.
During this camp you will:
- Have the rare opportunity to be coached individually by Chinese professional coaches.
- Learn about the elements of the Chinese training system through unique seminars
- Engage in professional training alongside high-level Chinese athletes and learn from their success.
- Immerse yourself in Chinese weightlifting culture
- Leave the camp with the knowledge and experience to be a more effective lifter and coach.
Capacity: Limit of about 20 people
Camp Costs: $2750 US (this covers housing, facility use, coaching, in-house dining, airport transportation).
Flight(on your own): Arrive on December 6 and depart December 21. Location TBA
Misc: $350 US to cover food at outside restaurants, airport transportation, entry and transportation to tourist sites, etc. Bring more if you plan to buy a lot souvenirs.
Duration: Dec 6 – 21, 2017
- Registration: open until full. Please fill out the Camp Application if you would like to attend.
- Camp Payment Due:
- $550 deposit due upon acceptance (non-refundable)
- Remaining First Half ($1100) due by: August 1, 2017
- Remaining Second Half ($1100): October 1, 2017
- Note: we cannot refund payments after September 1, 2017. If you apply after a payment deadline, then the deposit and 1st/2nd are due upon acceptance.
Questions: Also read the Camp FAQ for more information.
Watch the video below to see what our previous China camps look like or read a review featured in Olift Magazine. Also
If you cannot make it with us, please consider hosting or attending one of our technique clinics of coaching seminars
For additional questions and registration, please email us at email@example.com