Level I Weightlifting Seminar – Xi’An, CHN
9:00am – 5:00pm
上午 9:00am – 1:00pm
下午 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Flying tiger Crossfit West，陕西省西安市高新区锦业路36号旗远.锦上二期4-
早鸟价(限报名前10人): 2250 RMB/人
常规价: 2450 RMB/人
Use Chinese weightlifting methods to improve your snatch, clean, and jerk technique under the guidance of expert coaches at Ma Strength! In this unique weightlifting clinic you will:
- Learn Chinese weightlifting technique using Coach Ma’s learning progression for the snatch, clean, and jerk,
- Have your lifting evaluated individually and within a group setting to learn from others, and
- Practice this style of lifting with weights attendees feel comfortable with while receiving verbal cues from experienced coaches.
Attendees should expect to learn Chinese weightlifting technique as taught in sports schools throughout China and learn an intuitive way to teach this lifting style others. This is a very practical hands-on clinic for experienced athletes who want to improve their ability to perform the lifts and coaches who want to learn an alternative way of approaching the snatch, clean, and jerk. Olympic weightlifters, Cross Fitters, trainers, and coaches are welcomed. We will be drilling A LOT so be prepared to lift and be prepared to learn.
Come ready to lift. Come ready to learn.
Who: All experience levels, including beginners, are welcome
- Early Bird Price (limited to first 10 participants): 2250 RMB / person
- Regular price: 2450 RMB / person
Date: Saturday, December 23, 2017
Times: 9AM – 1PM & 2-5 PM
Where: Flying Tiger Crossfit West, No.36 Jinye Road, Industrial Zone, Xi’an, Shaanxi Province, China Evergreen Phase II 4-A-101 (Starbucks after the first floor)
Please use Alipay or WeChat transfer, please specify your name, gender, and contact information. Please request an invoice in advance if you need one.
*Note: This clinic teaches material that may be new to many individuals regardless of experience level; however you must be able to overhead squat, front squat, and be able to perform a full snatch and full clean with an empty bar in order to participate fully. English and Mandarin instruction available.